Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why blog and not a web-site

I was trying to get my web site done. It started with a visit of a marketing person followed by 3 visits by 2 designers. The first design they gave me, looked like a web pg of a travel company, 2nd design made me a Best on line Book Store...What do i do?
Finally i gave the layout to the designer, and asked him to keep tinted blue as the back ground colour - he didn't know what is tinted blue. What do i do?
The web site designer has sent me a price quote for the designing of my site- 65000rs.
What do i do?

2 comments:

  1. madame maitreya,

    i stumbled upon your name via my dearest friend, philospher, guide and gurujee - sir : achal rangaswamy, whom i fondly address as " rangajee ".

    i have zeroed down and think "U" are the right person to guide me - " the books which would help me write well in english ".

    most of my writings turn emotional and i may quite often drift away without essence.

    i wish to develop a clear cut thinking - apply a easy flowing thought process - which would in turn - create - a beautifully written article/essay - compelling the reader to go on in all appreciation.

    RANGAJEE - is one sucvh writer. i follow his blog very closely and always learn from him.

    i am looking forward to some most positive suggestion from you - to truly truly improve my expression in the english language - and fulfill my dream of being a good writer.

    i am a taurean and my dob is 02 may 1949. let this not deter u from your most positive suggestion for me.

    eagerly awaiting your quickfire response.

    god bless you.

    ramesh narain kurpad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. how pathetic !! anyways blog is better and easy, (and free) option. You can also try wordpress.

    I've also registered a domain, however it's not easy to maintain, rarely using it. So, updating only my blog.

    ReplyDelete